As the British Council's most popular online preparation course, Road to IELTS will help you to get ready for a great IELTS score!
Start your IELTS test preparation today Prepare for your IELTS test with a range of free resources from the British Council. Below you’ll find videos and online lessons, as well as preparation books, face-to-face courses, seminars and workshops. Choose the preparation materials that suit you and start getting ready for your IELTS test today.
What you will learn
- Familiarise yourself with the four papers that make up the IELTS test.
- Develop the study and language skills required.
- Practice writing and speaking and learn key grammar and vocabulary.
The course includes:
- IELTS Academic - online materials available for both tests
- Practice zone - prepare Reading, Writing, Speaking & Listening questions just as you would find in the test
- Sample videos - get advice and learn from previous test takers
- Teacher Tutorials - learn exactly what to do (and what not to do) from experts
- Timed practice tests - both IELTS on paper and computer tests available
- "My Progress" section - meet your targets using planning and tracking tools
- "Resource Bank" section - gain access to the score calculator, test countdown, and other resources to improve your planning.