- Canadian education institutions that accept foreign student range from school, colleges, polytechnic to universities. Students could study in various levels. Let MayField Immigration find you the best way to complete your program soon and be qualified for a full time work permit.
- Certificate: One year (approximately 10 courses or 30 credits)
- Diploma: Two years (approximately 20 courses or 60 credits)
- Undergraduate: Four years (approximately 40 courses or 120 credits)
- Post Graduate Diplomas: Varies in length
- Master’s Degree to PHD’s: Varies in length
University and College Selection
The first step is to short list the colleges or universities that best suit your academic profile, study goals, preferred programs, financial positions, aspirations and life-style. We will find you the right school if you need assistance.
Course / Program Selection
Selecting the Right Study Program: We take into consideration several factors when we help you choose the right program for you. This is one of the most important steps as we have seen on more than one occasion that students are unable to complete the program if they choose a wrong course.
All colleges, polytechnics and universities receive many more applications than the available seats. Incomplete applications either result in delays or refusal of admission. We emphasis on the applications to ensure that your chances of getting selected in the desired program are very high. Our follow up procedure makes sure that the documentation and all requisite information required by the institution are submitted in a timely manner.
Our Certified immigration consultants make sure that the application is filed as per the guidelines issued by the various visa offices across the globe. If eligible we will advise if to file under the SPP(Student Partnership Program) and others filed as regular applications. Since most of our team members are Canadian residents or citizens we can guide you in an appropriate manner during the pre-departure briefing about the new place, available accommodation, post-arrival problems and much more.