Services

    High Quality Services

    Duis sem est viverra eu interdum ac suscipit nec mauris suspendisse commodo tempor sagitti in justo est sollicitudin eu scelerisque pretium

    • Training Methodologies Adopted During Pandemics
      Training Methodologies Adopted During Pandemics Online Classes Evolving web technology has made it possible to take a class or even earn a degree from major universities without even sitting in a classroom. Depending on the school, program, and instructor, an online class may have several synchronous and asynchronous elements. An instructor may provide a live lecture using a webcam or might hold a web chat with the entire class. Synchronous elements require all the participants to be present in real time. Asynchronous learning does not require real-time presence. In an online class communication with the lecturer or instructor occurs through emails, chat rooms, instant messages, video conferences, and telephones. Lectures are taught through web conferences, types lectures, teleconferences, streaming recorded audio and video, etc. A stand online classroom requires a computer capable of streaming video, printer, high-speed internet connection, and basic computer skills. Satellite Classes Satellite classes transmit educational information from the instructors to the intended classroom audience with the help of dedicated or shared satellites. Satellite-based classes give students access to the best teachers. Satellite…
      read more
    • EduEXPO 2021
      https://www.acthstudy.lk/study-abroad-expo/      
      read more
    • Prepare for your Online IELTS Test
            As the British Council's most popular online preparation course, Road to IELTS will help you to get ready for a great IELTS score! Start your IELTS test preparation today Prepare for your IELTS test with a range of free resources from the British Council. Below you’ll find videos and online lessons, as well as preparation books, face-to-face courses, seminars and workshops. Choose the preparation materials that suit you and start getting ready for your IELTS test today. What you will learn Familiarise yourself with the four papers that make up the IELTS test. Develop the study and language skills required. Practice writing and speaking and learn key grammar and vocabulary. The course includes: IELTS Academic - online materials available for both tests Practice zone - prepare Reading, Writing, Speaking & Listening questions just as you would find in the test Sample videos - get advice and learn from previous test takers Teacher Tutorials - learn exactly what to do (and what not to do) from experts Timed practice tests - both IELTS on paper and computer tests…
      read more
    • Survey finds Difficulty in Online Learning Experienced by Sri Lankan Students
      By Tharushi Weerasinghe “Sunday Times” 06th September 2021 Half of all students have been left out of education since pandemic More than half of the Sri Lankan student population has had no access to education since the pandemic hit. According to research conducted by the Education Forum, only 45 percent of the student population had access to online education, leaving 55 per cent of Sri Lanka’s children behind. The survey, conducted in November 2020, revealed that on average teachers were able to give real-time classroom experience using software such as Zoom to only 5 per cent of their students, and another 40 per cent were contacted via social media. “Most lessons were just messages, assignments and PDFs that were shared through WhatsApp,” said Dr. Sujata Gamage, policy researcher and co-coordinator of the Education Forum. She said policy-makers should have noted that simply shifting classrooms to Zoom would not be a viable solution. “Policies targeted at the richer middle-class do not work for the poorer communities who are almost always off the radar.” Experts even argue…
      read more

    Progressive Teaching Methods

    Non numquam eius modi tempora incidunt ut labore et dolore magnam aliquam quaerat voluptatem. Ut enim ad minima veniam, quis nostrum exercitationem ullam corporis suscipit laboriosam nisi ut aliquid ex ea commodi consequatur quis autem vel eum iure reprehenderit qui in ea voluptate velit esse quam nihil molestiae consequatur vel illum qui dolorem eum fugiat quo voluptas nulla pariatur.

    Our Best Proposals

    Suspendisse commodo tempor sagitti in justo est sollicitudin eu scelerisque pretium placerat eget elit praesent faucibus rutrum odio at rhoncus

    Student Info

    Cras vehicula vehicula nunc id fringilla? Nulla vestibulum condimentum felis, in viverra erat vehicula sed. Phasellus hendrerit dapibus libero, non malesuada nunc consectetur sed. Vestibulum volutpat suscipit sem, nec bibendum massa malesuada eget. Donec ultricies mattis mauris in bibendum. Vivamus sollicitudin venenatis metus; a ullamcorper tortor dignissim a. Curabitur non orci sit amet magna.

    +1 800 603 6035 mail@demolink.org